- Few cases how we have handled major breakdowns with minimum or no assistance from shore.
- Shore staff experienced in repairing / renewing the crane slewing bearing.
- On board repairs done using shore crane by ship staff guided by superintendent.
- Crane jib rested on board. Rollers and spacers renewed by us.
- Ship side breached during tsunami at Chennai port while vessel was discharging her molasses cargo.
- Local w/ shop was engaged and repairs done successfully.
- Lower hopper cracked near lower end of frame and water gushing into the cargo hold.
- Repair carried out by ship staff and repaired successfully.