Engineer sails with the vessel for 5 to 6 days and performs a complete health analysis.
The analysis includes
- Vibration and shock pulse data measured from all machinery. On the spot analysis and interpretation of results.
- Thermo-graphic inspection of all electrical and some critical mechanical systems.
- Pressure and vacuum leak detection using passive ultrasonic frequency methods.
- Thickness measurement of critical machinery systems.
- Main and auxiliary engines performance test and power balance analysis.
- Detailed machinery health assessment report.